If you are running your business in the eCommerce space, then it is time to incorporate the exciting feature of Instagram named Instagram Shopping to reach the soaring heights of your business over online marketing. Yet, you are required to get approval in launching the Instagram Shopping. If you are lack of doing correctly, then you may be denied to adopt the Instagram Shopping. As it is an entirely new feature, one may be evacuated in reaching the real-time expectations after using it. To avoid such issues, you need to go through the below phrases that can guide you through setting up the excellent Instagram Shopping cart for your eCommerce site.
- 1 Instagram Shopping
- 2 Everything You need to know about Instagram Shopping
- 3 Requirements for Instagram Shopping
- 4 Ways to Connect a Catalog to Instagram
- 5 Add Product Tags in Instagram Posts
- 6 Add Product Stickers to Instagram Stories
- 7 Instagram Shopping Insights
- 8 Advertising Instagram Shopping Posts
- 9 To set up the Shopping posts as the ad campaign
- 10 Requirements for Advertising Instagram Shopping Posts
- 11 Wrap-Up
Everything You need to know about Instagram Shopping
Requirements for Instagram Shopping
In the initial step of placing your business products on Instagram shopping hub, there is necessary to get approval from it to find the leap of the Instagram shop.
- It is essential to use the Instagram app with the latest version.
- The next thing is it is important to covert your Instagram personal account into to business profile.
- After that, the one should follow step is you need to become the admin of your Business page or Business Manager account.
- Then it would help if you established the product catalog that is relevant to the shop on Facebook, which is the parent of Instagram.
- Now you should sell the qualified physical good on the Instagram business account and no services.
Ways to Connect a Catalog to Instagram
The primary step of using the Instagram shop is uploading the products into the catalog and then make sure to connect this to your Instagram account. After completion of that, you should need to submit that account for reviewing from Shopping in the Settings section.
Here we have listed the two significant and better ways in connecting your Catalog with the Instagram Business account:
Using eCommerce Platforms:
Make use of eCommerce platforms, and if you are using the BigCommerce or Shopify, then you can select them to build the shop on Facebook straight away.
By using Catalog Manager:
You can use the catalog manager, and this is the best option in making the perfect plan of connecting to the existing catalog that you are already managing or getting access to the catalog. Moreover, you can also create a new catalog by using the catalog manager.
The deletion of products from the catalog will let your product remove the featuring it on Instagram. When you deleted, you are unable to find the insights of that associated tag.
Add Product Tags in Instagram Posts
Before adding product tags, one should need to get the approval of Instagram Shopping and complete the setup of it.
To tag products in your Instagram posts:
Now you need to select the photo or video; then you should add the captions, effects, and also the filters you want.
After that, tap on the products in the photos which you want to tag for. Also, for videos, the tray will be displayed from which you can choose up to five products that you are intended to tagging.
Then give the product names that you are interested in tagging and choose them from the search box.
Now hit Done.
Add Product Stickers to Instagram Stories
- Initially, choose the image or video that you want to upload to your Instagram story.
- Now from the sticker tray, select the product sticker.
- Then from your catalog, select the products that you are intended in featuring.
- After that, move the sticker on your Instagram that where you are interested in displaying.
- Now share your Instagram story to the audience.
Instagram Shopping Insights
After the completion of tagging products on your Instagram posts and adding product stickers on your Instagram stories, you are enabled to view the product insights on how the audience is interacting with your Instagram shopping content. By using these set of insights, you can measure how the audience is viewing and interacting with your shopping products that you are tagged in the post or with the product sticker in your story.
These are the total number of times the audience clicked on your product tag in viewing your Instagram product page.
Product Button Clicks:
The product button clicks are the total number of times the audiences are tapping on the product purchase button on the product of the page of your Instagram shopping.
Advertising Instagram Shopping Posts
The Instagram Shopping enables the businesses to tag the products directly to your Instagram posts that can let the audience quickly discover your products and engage with them. Now the advertisers can make use of the shopping posts as their ad campaigns by creating in the Ads Manager.
The Instagram audience, when tap on those ad campaigns, will be directed to the page of the product description on Instagram. Then they can step ahead to buy the products from the mobile website of your business.
When you are decided to launch the shopping posts as the ad campaigns, then that ads will display your products that are tagged originally in the organic media.
- Select the existing shopping post on your Instagram to run as the ad creative of your business. Or else
- Get the Instagram app to create the organic shopping post by tagging your products from the catalog that you created.
- Now you can make use of the carousel images or single image to execute your shopping ads.
To set up the Shopping posts as the ad campaign
- To run the Instagram shopping ads, you should visit the Instagram Ads Manager.
- Now click on select + Create.
- Then select the objective that includes the link clicks, post engagement, conversions, reach, and brand awareness.
- After that, choose the audience.
- Then click on Edit Placements and choose the Instagram Explore or Instagram Feed as your only payment on Instagram.
- Choose the Use Existing Post from the ad set level.
- Select the shopping post that you are interested in running as the ad campaign.
- Then finish the ad campaign details and then choose Continue.
- Now You have successfully set up the Instagram Shopping ad. You are ready to track your ad campaign performance that you are looking for.
Requirements for Advertising Instagram Shopping Posts
In advertising your Instagram shopping posts, then you must need to meet the essential requirements that you should set up.
The business brands that set up Instagram shopping can get the eligibility of running their shopping posts as the Instagram ad campaigns.
Already set up Instagram shopping:
Make sure to use the existing posts of your business. The advertisers should choose the organic shopping post that never runs as the ad campaigns through ‘use existing posts’ functionality. But remember that you can use single photos as the ads. It will not support the video, brand content, and carousel posts.
Creating ad campaigns in the Ads Manager:
The creation of ads from the shopping posts can be done through the Ads Manager. You can select the Use Existing Post at the ad set level and select the existing shopping post from the business Instagram to handle.
Selection of Instagram Feed as the only placement:
The shopping posts can be executed as ad campaigns with tags, especially in the Instagram feed. When you choose other placements, then your ad campaign will filter those placements with no product tags, but it contains the call-to-action to your website.
You may have used plenty of advertising social media and ad networks to excite your eCommerce. Still, the adoption of exciting feature Instagram Shopping can drive massive sales for your brand.
for Instagram Advertising Consulting Services