50 LinkedIn Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2023
LinkedIn is the leading professional networking website where a million industrialists are connected. It is also the most trustworthy social media platform for job seekers, offering many job opportunities.
The business requires skills like thought leadership, digital marketers’ strategy, and delivering high-quality content, etc. is possible through this reliable social platform LinkedIn. Here are a few unbelievable LinkedIn statistics that can define LinkedIn’s significance in the present market.
LinkedIn Statistics On Growth
- There are 500+ million LinkedIn users.
- Of the senior-level LinkedIn influencers, about 61 million and 41 million are in the decision-making position.
- LinkedIn has 57% of male users and 43% of female users.
- 51% of college-educated Americans use LinkedIn.
- Mobile generates 57% of LinkedIn user traffic.
- Content Impressions on LinkedIn are 15x more than the job postings.
- Year after year, LinkedIn user engagement increased by 50%.
- Employees on LinkedIn generate 30% of the engagement of a particular company.
- 4 out of 5 users are LinkedIn driving business decisions.
- LinkedIn has 77% of recruiters.
- Each day the user spends 17 minutes on LinkedIn on average.
- On average, job seekers spend 30 minutes on LinkedIn every day.
- Almost 90% of LinkedIn users are using Facebook.
- 39% of LinkedIn users are premium users.
- Almost 27% of Americans are in use of LinkedIn.
- 45% of users on LinkedIn earn about $75,000 per year.
- About 87 million millennials are using LinkedIn.
- 33% of millionaires are on LinkedIn.
- India is the top second most used country for LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn generates 46% of traffic to B2B companies through other social media sites.
- 97% of B2B marketers are using LinkedIn for content promotion.
- About 3 million LinkedIn users used to share content weekly.
- 2.74% is the lead conversion rate of LinkedIn.
- 62% of B2B marketers find lead generation through LinkedIn.
- 42%of marketers are planning to increase their ad campaign budget on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn will have 310 million monthly active users per month by 2021. Statistics.
- Over 40% of active users visit LinkedIn daily.
- 92% of Fortune 500 companies use the LinkedIn platform.
- 90 million seiner level influencers use the LinkedIn platform.ss
- Over 36 million decision-makers use and are influenced by LinkedIn.
- 77% of recruiting companies and recruiters are on LinkedIn Globally.
- More than 30 million businesses are listed on LinkedIn.
- Over 70% of LinkedIn members are from outside of the USA.
- 39% of LinkedIn users have a premium subscription.
- 91% of marketers believe LinkedIn is the best place to find quality content.
- 92% of B2B marketers prefer LinkedIn other than social networks.
- The First International office of LinkedIn is in London.
- $1.5 billion increased revenue for LinkedIn from the past year, and it’s 28% of total revenue.
- LinkedIn ranked as the 17 most popular website in the US.
- Over 58% of the US population is aware of and uses LinkedIn in the US.
- One hundred million Android downloads for the LinkedIn app.
- Every 2 seconds, a new member joins LinkedIn.
- 50% of LinkedIn users are aged between 35 to 44.
- Seventeen minutes is the average time a LinkedIn user spends in a month.
- Most LinkedIn members use YouTube notifications ads, 94%, and 90% use Facebook.
- ‘Who viewed your profile’ is the most rated feature by 76% of LinkedIn users.
- Over 85% of US companies recruit candidates through LinkedIn.
- 98% of the LinkedIn images has highly comment rate and links in the post double the engagement rate.
- In-between Tuesday, 8 AM, and Thursday, 4 PM are notified as the best times to post on LinkedIn.
- Listing more than five skills on LinkedIn profiles has 17 Times more views.
LinkedIn has numerous options for recruiters when it comes to Information and skills. A premium LinkedIn account allows subscribers a more in-depth look into the Skills and habits of profiles. These top 50 LinkedIn statistics will help out during the search for the right employees. It may be helpful to improve individuals’ career options.
[…] 45% of the consumers gained through the LinkedIn platform. […]