Social Media Stories are transforming business activities by engaging a million audiences. While comparing with the normal post on the newsfeed, the Stories are awe, especially in grazing the audience’s attention. Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, and YouTube, etc. are featuring excellent stories that find a new way for the marketers to promote their business at the active audience. In the same way, most of the professional companies on LinkedIn are much awaiting for this fantastic feature. LinkedIn officially announced that it is launching the stories in its platform, and it is already testing in Brazil. LinkedIn is giving a professional twist through the launch of stories.
- 1 LinkedIn Stories
- 2 Effective Ways to integrate LinkedIn Stories into Digital Marketing strategy
- 3 The impact of LinkedIn Stories on Business
- 4 How to Create LinkedIn Stories?
- 5 Who enabled to watch your LinkedIn story?
- 6 How to find LinkedIn Stories Analytics?
- 7 LinkedIn statistics marketers need to know
The LinkedIn Stories allows the business professionals and its members to share the short-form videos and images of each moment of their organizations. The professional experience of LinkedIn leads businesses to find a convenient way to share business stories.
LinkedIn stories help in sharing your experiences and business insights that can be used to establish a strong relationship with your professional community.
Depending on the user adoption to make it successful, the use of LinkedIn stories like other features of it can make the LinkedIn stories achieve unbeatable success.
The LinkedIn stories uploading or sharing, and viewing is possible only with a LinkedIn mobile app.
Effective Ways to integrate LinkedIn Stories into Digital Marketing strategy
It is going to be an excellent marketing strategy for LinkedIn professionals if they accurately make use of it. The users can more deliver more personalized and robust content to the potential followers or audience. The LinkedIn stories are going to be a business opportunity treasure to find sales through the improvement of Return on Investment (ROI).
If you want to shape your business profile with gunshot content strategy and hold the track of business success over LinkedIn, Stories have a look at the following ways.
Generate Professional Tips:
The snackable content is the most hunting on social media platforms; keep sharing the short form professional networking tips that capture the audience’s attention.
You can announce professional events like tech events, award ceremonies, etc. on LinkedIn stories to elevate your organization.
Business Brand Announcements and Products or Services News:
You can start sharing the brand promotion announcements like the launch of products or services and brand updates etc.
Make it Corporate:
Share your brand story by hosting the Q&A to let your audience know everything behind your business brand.
Generate Fun at Work:
Show your personality at your work by creating the stories that generate fun.
The impact of LinkedIn Stories on Business
Makes your business platform more approachable:
The security features offered by Instagram and Facebook are allowing the users to engage more than any other platform. While on this platform, you are allowed to share with your connections that are employees, co-workers, and bosses, etc. who are more intended in finding the best content. The better launch of creative content can help in engaging your business by reaching millions.
Increase Audience Engagement:
Through LinkedIn, the users can make a private conversation. As they are interested in involving private conversations, the LinkedIn stories enable businesses to establish the one to one communication through the reactions.
Level-up for Ad Products:
The stories are effective ways to open the influencer marketing, and it is the best platform to acquire the industry leaders and find better ways to inherit in your marketing strategies.
LinkedIn engages the stories that let the users either to create stories or watch stories.
How to Create LinkedIn Stories?
20-second videos and images can be added as stories on LinkedIn from the mobile device itself.
- Go to LinkedIn Homepage.
- Now tap in ‘+’ Add icon appears at the Me icon, which is at the top left corner.
- Use circle option to add the photo.
- Hold the circle option to capture the video.
- Select the image option to choose the images from your library.
- After editing by making changes that you want through the available features, click on Share Story.
- The story is successfully shared with your connections on LinkedIn.
Who enabled to watch your LinkedIn story?
Your LinkedIn followers and connections are allowed to view your stories, and it disappears after 24 hours you upload.
How to find LinkedIn Stories Analytics?
In 24 hours, how many people watched your story can be listed. To do follow the below steps:
- Go to your LinkedIn Homepage.
- Click the Me icon above Your story.
- In the bottom left corner, click on Views.
- Now the analytics of your story will be displayed.
LinkedIn statistics marketers need to know
- More than 45% of LinkedIn users earning above $75,000 per year.
- 87+ million LinkedIn users are millennials.
- LinkedIn has more than 33% of millionaires.
- 39% of the users on LinkedIn are the premium subscribers.
- 91% of marketers say that LinkedIn is the top platform to get high-quality content.
- More than 92% of B2B marketers prefer LinkedIn than other social media platforms.
- India accounts for the top second user country for LinkedIn.
- B2B companies acquire 46% of traffic from LinkedIn.
- More than 92% of B2B marketers are choosing LinkedIn only for the promotion of the content.
- More than 62% of the B2B marketers are finding lead generation from LinkedIn.
Till now, the stories feature is mainly used for creating the fun and entertainment over Instagram and Snapchat, and later on, that turned to a business perspective. Some people think that it is going to be a tough task for LinkedIn as it can deliver business content. We can strike that sentence because the people on LinkedIn are business-oriented professionals who are much interested in going deep into business marketing and advertising techniques that help them to improve their business and promotion skills.