Have you remembered Musical.ly? It is hard to keep in mind continually changing applications on Social Media. Musicl.ly is just rebranded as the Tiktok app.
Tiktok is more interactive, downright addictive, and collaborative by its features. Tiktok suppressed other social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Recently TikTok expended into the influencer marketing arena these 50 TikTok Statistics will reveal amazing hidden facts of Tiktok.
50 Significant Tiktok Statistics
- Tiktok has 41 million daily active users outside of China.
- 784.2% growth in the revenue identified for Tiktok YoY.
- 1.27 billion number of times the TikTok app installed on a device.
- $200 is the estimated amount received by TikTok Influencers for the sponsored posts.
- 55% of the app purchase revenue comes from the US.
- In the US, 45.5 million number active users for TikTok in 2020.
- It’s a prediction that over 52.2 million active users for Tiktok by 2020.
- More than 1.3 million likes gained for Influencer videos.
- Over 19k + video uploaded on Tiktok are users generated content.
- Tiktok reached over 11 k followers within days after launch.
- 56% of the TikTok users female and the remaining 44% are males.
- Tiktok users average scrolling time recorded as one hour in a day.
- Tiktok earns over $2 million from the US every month.
- 46.6 % new monthly downloads for TikTok from India.
- Ninety-six million users for TikTok in the US.
- 41% of the users are aged between 16-24 years.
- Over 1 million TikTok active users opened their shopping cart on its platform.
- #TumbleweedChallenge created 8000 videos and received 9 million views in a week.
- 29% is the average engagement rate notified in TikTok.
- Tiktok is going to focus more on Safety and security issues in 2020.
- Tiktok provided a new in-app-eCommerce feature for the influencers for sponsored challenges.
- 978 million views gained for #RaindropChallenge on Tiktok.
- The Chinese company, named “Byte Dance,” has a patent right of TikTok.
- More than 68% of the active users on Tiktok watch someone else videos.
- Tiktok is now available in 141 countries in 75 languages.
- TikTok has more than 800 million active users per month.
- 1.5+ billion TikTok apps installed.
- 52 minutes is the average time the users spend on TikTok per day.
- The marketers about 4% use TikTok for promotion.
- TikTok Influencers with 2.5 million followers charge $800 for each post.
- TikTok is the top 3 downloaded app worldwide.
- TikTok has 56% of male users.
- Now TikTok is available in 155 countries.
- 90% of TikTok users access the app more than once in a day.
- $150,000 is the cost of top hashtag challenge ad campaigns on TikTok.
- TikTok has a rating of 4.7 and reviews about 2.1 million on the Apple App Store.
- According to CBInsights, TikTok’s parent company Bytedance is valued at $75 million.
- TikTok has more than 50% of users under the age of 35.
- 500+ million are the TikTok daily active users.
- The top 50 TikTok influencers have 500 million followers.
- The hashtag challenge #InMyDenim videos got 39.3 million views.
- TikTok is offering 4 types of advertising formats.
- $50,000 to $100,000 per day is the Brand Takeover ad campaign cost on TikTok.
- From the U.S alone, TikTok generates 42% of revenue.
- The brands publish about 3.7% of content posts on TikTok.
- The videos on TikTok generate 17 billion views per month.
- Loren Gray is the top profile on TikTok, with 36.5+ million followers.
- India is the largest market of TikTok, with 119+ million users.
- TikTok pays $500 million to the Influencers to join the app and for content creation.
- $100,000+ is the cost charged for (#)Hashtag challenge ad campaigns on TikTok.
TikTok is one of the successful short-term apps of social media channels, where both the users and businesses are benefiting simultaneously.
After having a look at the above statistics, you better know the significance of TikTok, especially for business. Go-ahead of launching your brand promotion on TikTok, where you can drive the real-time sales conversions.