Twitter is the real platform where we can elaborate on our business by finding real-time leads and customers. In this platform, one can see everything about your business brand that means about customers and competition you have in the market. Also, your brand can improve customer support. With the delivery of a simple message, the brands can reach the millions at a time. Here is the problem with Twitter that more than 500 million tweets per day. Make use of Twitter Advanced Search to find the exact Tweets.
It is only a treasure of businesses where all can get the solution for their business queries. Now it’s become too tough to find specific information about the particular concept or person from the millions of posts.
What to do?
Is there any solution?
Indeed, we have a “Twitter Advanced Search.”
What it’s going to do?
Everything about Twitter Advanced Search will discuss here.
- 1 Twitter Advanced Search
- 2 How to make use of the Twitter Advanced Search?
- 3 How to filter your Advanced Search on Twitter?
- 4 Ways that brands can make use of Twitter Advanced Search
- 5 Difference between Search and Advanced Search
- 6 Why do brands need to focus on Twitter Advanced Search?
- 7 Twitter Search Alternatives
- 8 Conclusion
Twitter Advanced Search
Twitter Advanced Search helps to find the specific tweets from a particular person, from one date to another date, from the specific location either in your city or somewhere, mentioning the group of words, exact phrases, any concepts, none of those words, hashtags and also selecting the specific language.
We can say it’s a filter to pick your competitor’s tweets posted on a particular period. That means by using the parameters as mentioned earlier, you can easily find the exact person’s account that you need.
Twitter Advanced Search is enabled when the Twitter user login to their Twitter account.
How to make use of the Twitter Advanced Search?
Finding the exact results in the Twitter:
- The users can dig the specific tweets from your competitors in a natural way by providing a particular person, date range, word, and phrase, etc.
- Login into your Twitter account.
- Then enter the word you want on the search bar of Twitter.
- In the left corner of the results page, you can find the Advanced Search.
- Now click on the Advanced Search that directs you to https://twitter.com/search-advanced
- Enter the required fields that you want to filter search results.
- Hit on Search to get the required results.
How to filter your Advanced Search on Twitter?
You can filter the search results by giving the below-required fields which provide the exact search results that you are looking for.
The Tweets that include a particular person like @Twitterbeauty as a mention.
The Tweet replied to a specific account.
The Tweets tweeted by a specific account.
- You can provide the words that are added in the Tweets in any position.
- Provide the exact phrase from the Tweets.
- Add any of the words that you need from the Tweets.
- You can also exclude specific words to get Tweets.
- Mention the particular hashtag that pulls that exact Tweets.
- Choose the written in to get specific language Tweets.
- Fetch the Tweets within the particular date range or before a specific date or after a particular time.
- Provide the ‘from’ date, ‘to’ date, or both by selecting the calendar drop-down.
- From any date, search the Tweets that you need.
- You can also pull the Tweets by adding the geographic location like mentioning the particular country, state, or city.
- For that, make use of Places dropdown to get the location.
- By using the combination of any categories above or a specific field, you can fetch the required tweets from the millions easily.
Ways that brands can make use of Twitter Advanced Search
Digging the top and relevant Influencers:
The Twitter Advanced Search helps you to find the most influential influencers on your platforms. That means whose content is going viral as favorites, replies, and retweets.
Filter Customer Complaints or Appreciations:
You can find the customer feedback from the tweets that you are mentioned in. By entering your brand’s name, you can find either of those.
Adding How To:
Searching the phrase “how to” can help you draw the ultimate business ideas from your relevant brand.
You can provide customer support by fetching your brand’s keyword in the Advanced Search, as we discussed before. That means considering the negatives or positives of the customer mentions.
Spotting the fans through Location:
After the completion of events, the brands can interact with the fans through the Location search.
Monitoring the customer and brands conversations:
You could get the tweets from your fellow brands where you are highlighted in case if you missed that before.
Difference between Search and Advanced Search
When you enter the keyword on the search bar of Twitter, then it shows the Tweets from the categories like Top, Latest, People, Photos, Videos, News, and Broadcasts, each containing the bulk of posts.
It shows the accurate results of the word you searched by adding the specific categories that are given in the Advanced Search page of Twitter.
Why do brands need to focus on Twitter Advanced Search?
Most of the brands are not responding to customer queries immediately. 90% of customers prefer to reach out to the company quickly.
In such a condition, the brands can fetch the Tweets where they are mentioned in, and it helps them to get in touch with the real-time customers by providing the solutions for the questions the customers have.
Moreover, it could be an excellent tactic to engage your brand’s website along with Twitter when you respond to the customers that give a good feel to be as a customer at your brand and make them refer you to their friends.
Twitter Search Alternatives
It is a Twitter client that supports Twitter search that is built-in, and Tweetdeck is Adobe Air-based.
It helps us to filter the tweets by finding the specific user account activity that means by considering that user’s favorites. It is merely the more targeted search box to get the required tweets.
CrowdEye is the most powerful tool to search the tweets on Twitter, but it is a little bit messy.
TwimeMachine tool helps to find the collection of one’s tweets further back. When the user login with their Twitter ID, then it lets them get the 3,500 tweets.
Step in to use the Twitter useful tool “Twitter Advanced Search” to make your work simple in expanding your brand. Just finding the tool to use is not a big deal, but when getting real-time may be the task to get the required results. Put yourself to be a great competitor for your opponents.