Your Website is the Gateway to Your Business.
The website is a showcase for your business which should be designed carefully to attract your potential customers. Good design enhances the message of your site, helps visitors find what they’re looking for and determines how the rest of the world sees your website. The making of a website can literally make the very purpose of your website. Here comes our role of technical expertise and creativity in making your business.
Designing or re-vamping the website — Dotndot has the right team of specialists for any web development project, big or small which calls for
- Website Design
- Creative Web Design
- Web Development & Integration
- Content Management System
- Drupal Web Development
- Joomla Web Development
- WordPress Web Development
- eCommerce Solutions
- Internet & Extranet Development
- Website Maintenance
We give the elegant look for your corporate websites with a clear cut design that truly portray your business visions & boosts up your sales. We ensure your website design with Search engine friendly Navigation, Apt Content & Keywords, Appealing Layout Design, Optimum Load Time, Design for all Screen Resolutions, Web site scalability, and Cross Browser Compatibility which creates a consistent overall image of your site to get the first impression from the potential customers of your business.
We keep you a step ahead of your competition by getting a new website or reshaping your existing one.
We create websites that are completely customized to your needs & Budget. The time and effort we put on designing your website will result in your sales.
Web Design & Web Development
Website designing is the main task for every business. Your business development and business growth depend on website designing and website development. It is used to attract potential customers. The navigation of the website should be easy to understand which helps the customers to directly land to that particular page.
Some important tasks in creating the websites
• Initial page element research
• Create webpage layout/blueprint with all these elements
• Webpage design
• Content management
• Programming & Setup
Website success depends on Content, Usability, Appearance, and Visibility. Content is used to convey the right specific message to the customers and it should be relevant to your offerings. Usability means the website should be user-friendly and easy to navigate. Appearance means the website should be professional and its look and feel should be great. Visibility, the website finding must be not so difficult. These are the areas which are responsible to make a website success after creation.
We have to be careful with website designing in some areas.
• Create product-specific landing pages
• A sitemap should be placed for easy navigation
• Create fast loading websites
• Must work in all resolutions
• Browser compatibility
• Use professional fonts
• Minimize the use of images and graphics
• Maintain some white spaces
• Make sure about the broken links and check the navigation
• Website search button helps us to find the exact product-specific pages
Dotndot is the website designing company that creates professional websites and helps you to reach your business goals. We are designing and developing the websites including domain registration, site hosting, and site name.
Web Development Services
It’s been a long time people have been laying stress on creative elements to make better presentable websites for the clients. For some reason, people have given importance to content and functionality to grab the eyes of the visitors. But, of late, the trend seems to think backward to generate outlier creative elements that are opening our eyes to what’s possible. Below, you’ll find some truly exceptional and unique elements of creative layout and artistry. These simple tweaks are pushing the field forward. Hopefully, a few will inspire your design directions too!
- Product Floating on the Background: First of all, something about the texture makes us reach out and grab the background of the site. The design minimizes the distance between the product and the interaction on the screen. For instance, the drop-shadow adds to the ethereal, the physical quality of the connection between the browser and the object on the screen.
- The topography is Design: Always the minimalist sites have leveraged the power of typography for years. However, this approach is finally maturing due to massive upgrades in web-rendering of fonts and some genius layouts created by experienced designers. The experienced designers are creating more of this make. So, finally, it has become a way out for designers to develop software and content websites.
- Use of Infographics: For the past decade, infographics have been “add-ons” to websites. Apart from the primary story of the product/brand, they have been often featured in blogs or article sections of the website to better the story-telling. Looking at its potential for telling the story effectively, there have been some remarkable moves by the designers to make it the center of the site. This move paid the dividend and the results are pretty cool to see.
- Vertical Story Teller: For better storytelling, the site has come to represent a movement on its own. After launching this storyteller, it received thousands of tweets and hundreds of links and that’s just for the design!
- Show App First, Rest Will Follow: You need to show the features and the working of the applications on the site. If possible by a video demo of the site with proper narration. This tells about the product in volumes. After that, you can address the queries to generate the user confidence
The website development is mainly focused on designing and as well as developing the websites on the web. The website plays the main role for the individuals and as well as for the business to get good exposure online. The website is like an identity on the web where an audience can find out what we are and who we are. So, it must be developed by focusing on the user’s comfort. We can see some websites which are irresponsive and bad designing that makes us stay away. So, the website must look simple and clear for better usage.
The development of the websites depends on the requirements and type of business but the common thing is its development of responsive design as the website must be compatible to view on any other device of user’s choice. The website development cannot be done in one go and it requires continuous updating of various elements. Many companies like TopuTop offers a wide range of services.
Web Development Services
- Using of HTML with proper testing
- Web application development
- Development of e-commerce
- Development of custom web
- Joomla development
- Magento development
- WordPress development etc.